DFI-EFFC International Conference on Deep Foundations and Ground Improvement: Urbanization and Infrastructure Development-Future Challenges
June 05, 2018 - June 08, 2018
This conference will explore the industry’s challenges presented by owners and owners' representatives (consultant/construction managers) who are associated with building the infrastructure systems that meet modern demands. Also, the event will be the forum for presentations from contractors, engineers, researchers and manufacturers (technology providers) on projects and studies related to new technologies, methods of construction, design concepts, equipment, materials and electronic in connection with the developing of Project Information Management System (PIMS) and the Building Information Modeling (BIM) applied to the geotechnical and foundation industry.
- Register Here!
- Take a Look at the Preliminary Program
- Preview Exhibit Floor Plan
- Share Conference Flyer with Colleagues
- Young Professionals & Students - Learn more about the conference mentoring forum
- Young Professionals: Request link for submitting your video
- Students: Sign up here to attend mentoring forum via webinar
- AUTHORS: Log-In Here (Conference ID: DFI-EFFC2018)
- AUTHORS: View Author Guidelines for Your Paper Here