- Privileges of Membership
- Independent Individual Membership
- Corporate Member Employee Individual membership Dues
- Government Employee Individual Membership
- Student Individual Membership
- Emeritus Individual Membership
- On-line Individual Membership Application
- PDF Individual Membership Application
- PDF Individual Membership Application - Europe
Individual Membership provides a means for individual industry participants to keep abreast of practice as well as the developing technologies in deep foundations design and construction. Individual members play an important role in contributing to a larger consensus voice on behalf of the industry.
Individual members are voting members of the Deep Foundations Institute and listed in the bi-annual Membership Roster, distributed exclusively to DFI Members.
Privileges of Individual Membership
All Individual members receive an Individual Member certificate. Dues cover membership through December of the current year.
All Individual Members receive:
- all membership materials
- the ballot for annual election of Institute trustees
- notices of scheduled seminars, conferences and continuing education short courses
- announcements of new publications
- solicitations for nominees for the annual Distinguished Service Award and annual Outstanding Project Award
- the bi-annual DFI Membership Roster including the Desk Directory
- the bi-monthly magazine Deep Foundations
Individual Members are:
- voting members of the Institute
- eligible to apply to serve on Institute committees, both standing and special
- eligible to hold DFI office
- eligible to register for DFI seminars, short courses and conferences
- eligible to purchase copies of DFI publications and other materials at members' rates.
Independent Individual Membership
Independent Individual annual membership dues are $95 US per year (based on DFI fiscal year). To join, please complete the On-Line Individual Membership Application form.
Corporate Member Employee Individual Membership
Individual annual membership dues for employees of registered corporate member organizations are $75 US per year. On-Line Individual Membership Application form.
Government Employee Individual Membership
Individual annual membership dues for public sector employees including Federal, State, and Municipal Agencies are $50 US per year. On-Line Individual Membership Application form.
Student Individual Membership
Individual annual membership dues for students are $50 US per year. Student must provide a copy of their student ID card upon submission of their application. On-Line Individual Membership Application form.
Emeritus Individual Membership
Emeritus Membership shall be available to individuals who have been members of DFI, either as Representatives of Corporate Members or as Individual Members for a minimum of ten (10) continuous years and who have reached the age of 65 years and have retired from full time employment.
The individual must request reclassification to Emeritus Membership in writing and this classification shall be granted subject to verification of the member fitting the foregoing criteria.
Emeritus Membership shall be considered as a special class of Associate Membership, which is a class of guest membership free from dues payment, as described in Article IV, Section 3 of the By-Laws.
tel: 973.423.4030 - fax: 973.423.4031 - email: email@example.com
©2013 Deep Foundations Institute, All Rights Reserved website design: PolarSoft® Inc.