Overview: DFI and DFI of India Regional Chapter
DFI of India (DFII) was formed in 2013 following the success of the Deep Foundation Technologies for Infrastructure Development in India held in Chennai, India in 2012. The Regional Chapter provides joint membership in DFI and DFI of India and the added benefit of a local DFI presence.
The chapter's mission is to support the Indian foundation industry on a continuous and sustained basis in measured and measurable steps, to become very professional and to embrace new technologies for faster development of India. The chapter looks to provide a platform for continuous interaction of all stake holders of the Indian foundation industry including those international agencies who have India focus via seminars, workshops and training courses.
Find Common Ground. Become a Member of DFI
- Network with thousands of members and industry professionals worldwide.
- Get involved locally through DFI's active presence in Europe, India and the Middle East.
- Strengthen your knowledge base and obtain practical information at seminars, short courses, workshops and conferences.
- Collaborate with colleagues by joining one of 26 active Technical Committees, industry-wide Working Groups, Regional Chapters or a DFI group.
- Stay informed through the flagship Deep Foundations magazine and the peer-reviewed DFI Journal.
- Gain visibility with a corporate member listing on the DFI website, which has 32,000 views each month.
- Connect and communicate with industry peers through social media such as DFI's Facebook page and LinkedIn Groups.
- Access OneMine.org and download up to 125,000 articles, technical papers and books from DFI and organizations all over the world — at no cost.