The DFI Journal: Volume 10, Issue 1 Available
The Deep Foundations Institute (DFI) announces the availability of the most recent edition of the DFI Journal, a peer-reviewed publication of high-quality papers.
Volume 10, Issue 1, includes the following papers:
- “A Novel In-situ Test for the Design of Drilled Foundations,” A.S. Bradshaw, B. Reyes, C. DeVillers and P. Sauco
- “Comparison of Borehole Ultrasound and Borehole Radar in Evaluating the Length of Two Unknown Bridge Foundations,” J.T. Coe and B. Kermani
- “Analysis of Thermal Integrity Profiling Data for Drilled Shaft Evaluation,” K.R. Johnson
- “Pile Load Transfer from Static Load Test Inversion,” A.S. Bradshaw
- “Experimental Investigation of Energy Pile Response for Bridge Deck De-Icing Applications,” C. G. Olgun and G.A. Bowers
An online subscription to the DFI Journal is included with DFI membership, and issues can be accessed by signing in to the member portal — MyDFI. Others can join DFI or subscribe to the Journal at:
Members and nonmembers can order printed copies of the 2007-2013 volumes of the Journal from the publications page of www.dfi.org
Papers are welcome on topics of interest to the geo-professional community. Papers can be submitted at www.editorialmanager.com/dfi. Comments and questions on technical content can be directed to the DFI Journal editors, Anne Lemnitzer Ph.D., P.E., University of California Irvine, and Tim Siegel P.E., G.E., D.GE, Dan Brown and Associates PC.