Registration Open for International Deep Mixing Conference: June 15-18, Gdańsk, Poland
Registration is open for Deep Mixing 2020 — Best Practice and Legacy being held June 15-18, 2020, in Gdańsk, Poland.
DFI is hosting the conference in conjunction with leaders in the international deep mixing community. It is the 7th conference in a series on deep mixing. This year’s conference is aimed at defining the future of deep mixing and transferring the charge of advancing the industry to the next generation of practitioners.
The technical program includes presentations on all aspects of current deep mixing technology and research and provides a forum for discussion with all stakeholders including contractors, engineers, researchers, equipment and material suppliers, and owners. Topic for technical sessions include:
- Laboratory mixing and material testing
- Properties of treated soil materials (binders, durability, material models)
- Analyses and design procedures (methodology, modeling, recommendations, codes)
- Contracting strategy/specifications/practice
- Field testing and performance monitoring (measurements, long-term data)
- Mixing equipment and construction technologies
- Quality control and quality assurance
- Environmental mixing and related research
- Liquefaction mitigation with mixing (analyses, experience)
- Case histories with lessons learned
Co-chairs of the conference are Professor Michał Topolnicki, Ph.D., Keller Poland, and Professor George Filz, Ph.D., Virginia Tech, U.S.
For more information or to register to attend, exhibit or sponsor, visit www.dfi.org/DM2020.