DFI Announces Expanded Editorial Board of the DFI Journal
DFI has expanded the editorial board of the DFI Journal to include a journal ombudsman and 12 highly qualified editors who join the current co-editors, who are now editors in chief.
The DFI Journal is an international, peer-reviewed publication that supports authors whose research and practice covers a broad range of subjects on deep foundation engineering and construction. The publication features state-of-the-art research on deep foundations, as well as case studies featuring exemplary, technically innovative geotechnical projects from across the globe.
The publication’s editorial board provides technical expertise from all sectors of the deep foundation industry. The international board members represent the diverse geographical membership of the publication’s authors and readers. The new board also reflects the broad membership diversity and expertise in DFI. It now includes qualified professionals from academia, government, engineering consulting and contracting who provide technical rigor and have shown a personal commitment to advancing the foundation engineering practice. Board members are experienced Journal paper writers, reviewers and editors.
Editors in Chief
- Anne Lemnitzer, Ph.D., P.E., associate professor, University of California, Irvine, California, U.S.
- Timothy Siegel, P.E., G.E., D.GE, CEO and a senior principal engineer, Dan Brown and Associates, Tennessee, U.S.
- Harry Poulos, Ph.D., D.Sc. Eng., professor emeritus, and senior consultant, Coffey Services Australia, New South Wales, Australia
- Alaa Ashmawy, Ph.D., executive director of MENAREES, Dubai, U.A.E.
- Sunil Basarkar, Ph.D., Afcons Infrastructure, Mumbai, India
- Billy Camp, P.E., D.GE, technical principal and vice president, S&ME, South Carolina, U.S.
- Rick Deschamps, Ph.D., P.E., vice president of engineering, Nicholson Construction, Pennsylvania, U.S.
- Paul Doherty, Ph.D., managing director, Gavin & Doherty Geosolutions, Dublin, Ireland
- Bengt Fellenius, Ph.D, Dr. Tech, P.Eng., independent consultant, British Columbia, Canada
- Jennifer Nicks, Ph.D. P.E., research geotechnical engineer, Federal Highway Administration (FHWA), Virginia, U.S.
- Cassie Rutherford, Ph.D., P.E., assistant professor, Iowa State University, Iowa, U.S.
- Jon Sinnreich, P.E., principal engineer, Zeta Geotechnics, Florida, U.S.
- Armin Stuedlein, Ph.D., P.E., professor, School of Civil and Construction Engineering, Oregon State University, Oregon, U.S.
- Zia Zafir, Ph.D., P.E., G.E., Kleinfelder, California, U.S.
Learn more about the DFI Journal at dfi-journal.org
Contact: Theresa Engler, Executive Director, +1 (973) 423-4030, [email protected]