DFI-PFSF Hosting Piling & Ground Improvement Conference in Australia, November 2022 – Registration Open
June 8, 2022, Hawthorne, New Jersey:
Registration is open for the 2nd DFI-PFSF Piling & Ground Improvement Conference taking place November 16-18, 2022, at International Convention Centre (ICC) Sydney in Australia.
This conference — hosted by Deep Foundations Institute (DFI) and Piling & Foundation Specialists Federation (PFSF) —promotes all aspects of the deep foundations, earth retention and ground improvement works. The technical program focuses on the following topics:
- Design and construction solutions to foundation problems
- Innovative site investigation methods and techniques
- Ground improvement for structural support and retention works
- Testing of foundations
- Developments and innovations in construction equipment, methods and materials
- Potential environmental and structural impact of piling work on adjacent structures
- Infrastructure works projects from PPPs, government authorities, builders, consultants and contractors
- Case studies with lessons learned
The conference features three keynote lectures:
- “Forms of Contracting, Approaches to Risk Sharing, and the Impact on Innovation, Productivity and Project Outcomes,” Phil Oxley, B.Sc. (Hons), MBA, NSW Advisory Leader, Mott MacDonald
- “The Application of Dynamic Analyses for Testing of Non-Uniform Deep Foundations,” Samuel Paikowsky, Ph.D., Professor, University of Massachusetts, Lowell
- “Driven Displacement Pile Ground Improvement for Liquefaction Mitigation,” Armin Stuedlein, Ph.D., P.E., Associate Professor, Geotechnical Engineering, Oregon State University
- “The Geotechnical Industry’s Role in Sustainable Development,” Kimberly Martin, Ph.D., P.E., ENV SP, Keller
Online proceedings are now available for all registered delegates and are available for sale for anyone else interested in reading the 40 papers accepted by the technical review committee.
To register or for more information visit www.dfi.org/PFSF2022.