There are many ways you can participate in DFI. One of the main reasons DFI exists is to disseminate practical information to the deep foundations community so all who are involved in the design and construction of a deep foundations project can work collaboratively and cooperatively.
To be a participating member of DFI and get the most out of your membership you are encouraged to:
- Join a technical committee and be part of the conversation and contribute your knowledge to their consensus documents.
- Author a technical paper for the DFI Journal or an upcoming conference.
- Provide your expertise by signing up to review paper submissions.
- Write an article for Deep Foundations magazine.
- Contribute a presentation for a seminar or webinar.
- Serve as a panelist for a conference panel discussion.
- Advertise your innovative products and services.
- Submit a research proposal to a committee.
- Help organize a conference or seminar.
- Nominate one of your company’s projects or a worthy colleague for a DFI award.