DFI is an international association of contractors, engineers, manufacturers, suppliers, academics and owners in the deep foundations industry. For almost 50 years, we have brought together professionals for networking, education, communication and collaboration. As a member, you help create a consensus voice and a common vision for continual advancement in the planning, design and construction of deep foundations and excavations.
Find Common Ground. Become a Member of DFI
Why Join DFI?
Here are just a few reasons:
- Network with thousands of members and industry professionals worldwide.
- Get involved locally through DFI’s active presence in Europe, India and the Middle East.
- Strengthen your knowledge base and obtain practical information at seminars, short courses, workshops and conferences and gain access to DFI publications
- Collaborate with colleagues by joining one of DFI’s Technical Committees, industry-wide Working Groups, Regional Chapters or a DFI group.
- Gain visibility with a corporate member listing on the DFI website, which has 32,000 views each month.
Connect and communicate with industry peers through social media such as DFI’s Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn pages.
DFI has a diverse membership that encompasses all disciplines of our industry and performs the various specialties that comprise deep foundations. The membership includes people and companies from across the globe. Take a look.
There are three membership categories currently offered by DFI – view the details here: