Structural Slurry (Diaphragm) Walls
DFI Slurry Wall Committee
A new PowerPoint presentation outlines basic design and construction for structural slurry walls, including an overview of types of slurry walls, design and construction considerations, detailing, quality assurance and control, and advantages and limitations.
Committee Research Reports
The following are recently published research reports for projects funded by DFI’s Committee Project Fund.
- Implementation of CFA/ACIP Pile Technology in India – Including Demonstration Program – DFI of India
- Shear Demands of Rock-Socketed Piles Subject to Cyclic Lateral Loading – DFI Drilled Shaft Committee
- Lateral Spreading and Basal Stability of Embankments and MSE Walls Supported on Unreinforced High-Modulus Columns – DFI Ground Improvement and ACIP and DD Piles Committees
- Design Recommendations for Helical Pile Anchorages Subjected to Cyclic Load Reversals – DFI Helical Piles and Tiebacks Committee
- Modified Strong Rock P-Y Curves for Rock-Socketed Pile Shafts – DFI Seismic and Lateral Loads and Drilled Shaft Committees
- Development of Experimental P-Y Curves from Centrifuge Tests for Piles Subjected to Static Loading and Liquefaction-Induced Lateral Spreading – DFI Seismic and Lateral Loads Committee
- Effect of Curing Stresses on the Mechanical Properties of Soil-Cement Mixed Materials – DFI Soil Mixing Committee